Defending People Accused Of Firearms Violations
Firearms violations can have very serious consequences, and those consequences can affect people from all walks of life. Many people accused of violations involving firearms had no idea they were breaking the law.
At Van Ness, Williamson LLP, we known as the lawyers Oregon gun owners turn to for legal issues involving firearms. From our law office in Salem, we handle gun law cases throughout Oregon.
The following are examples of the types of gun law cases we handle:
- Appeals of denied concealed carry permits
- Clearing of criminal records to restore gun rights
- Defense against criminal charges involving firearms such as carrying a concealed weapon without a permit, discharge of a firearm, pointing a firearm at a person, possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of a Class III firearm without a stamp
- Creation of gun trusts for ownership of Class III firearms and for transfer of firearms to beneficiaries
- Valuation of firearms for estates
Leonard Williamson is the only lawyer in Salem who is a certified firearms appraiser for estates. He is one of the four attorneys in Oregon who creates gun trusts. He is a former prosecuting attorney who knows what the state will look at in cases involving firearm permits and weapons charges.
- Restoration of gun rights
- Conceal carry permit issues
- Gun trusts
- Self-defense shootings law
Talk To An Oregon Firearms Law Attorney Today
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|